The Central Texas Association of REALTORS (CTCAR), along with the Texas Association of REALTORS (TAR) and National Association of REALTORS (NAR), is working to keep you up-to-date on governmental affair issues affecting the commercial real estate industry.
Our Governmental Affairs committee meets regularly with the following goals in mind:
- Assist with developing our legislative agenda and addressing issues affecting property rights & commercial real estate
- Educate and inform REALTOR members on key legislative issues with calls to action and newsletter articles, etc
- Monitor local, state & national legislative issues to share information with members
- Promote the Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee, otherwise known as TREPAC
How to get involved?
- Sign up to receive the Texas REALTOR Legislative Liaison during session. (Update "Email Preferences" at the Texas REALTOR website to receive newsletter).
- Donate to TREPAC which is one of the strongest Political Action Committee in the State of Texas.
- Join our Governmental Affairs Committee to be involved in CTCAR activities related to the above issues.